Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My purpose

A little over a year ago I started doing a blog and really enjoyed it. However, as it happens on a mission, I got transferred and didn't have the opportunity to do a blog for sometime. The reason why I say that is because I didn't have the blogger app on my iPad at the time and I didn't have a computer to do online like I did at that time. I was able to do emailing on my iPad and so I really didn't have access to blogger, but now I do and I am really excited to get it up and running again. I deleted old posts, only to update and improve upon what I did about a year ago with newfound insight. I am a little OCD and decided to take pictures of each of the posts and re-imput all of the information instead of just going and doing a little editing. 

The purpose and my goal of this blog is to help others come unto christ. I pray that everyone who reads these posts will be uplifted, willing to share with others what I have posted. I hope that these posts will be a blessing in all of your lives.  
             
  

No comments:

Post a Comment